Minister Humphreys urges business trading with UK to register for customs number with Revenue

Minister Heather Humphreys TD, has urged businesses to take a few minutes to register with Revenue for a customs number, which they will need if they want to continue trading with the UK after Brexit. Businesses that intend to import or export to the UK post-Brexit, can only do so with a customs number called an Economic Operators Registration and Identification (EORI) number